Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ditch the Disposables

I want to give my props for a great company that has helped me to green my period. I bought my Diva Cup at Lunapads.com and I absolutely love it. I'm also proud to say that Diva Cups are made in Kitchener-Waterloo! The Diva Cup is a great alternative to tampons or pads. Here's what Lunapads says about the Diva Cup: "Reusable, internally-worn menstrual cups have been trusted by women since the 1930s as safe and reliable alternatives to tampons. The DivaCup is made of 100% hypoallergenic silicone, is reusable for years, and has a one year money back guarantee. Reviewed and accepted by the U.S. FDA and Health Canada." I'm really excited that the Diva Cup cuts my waste during my period to almost zero. I'm also proud to shop from such a woman-positive company. Why should all the men running the corporate show be making money off menstruation? If you're interested in greening your period and tired spending too much of your hard earned cash on disposable, environmentally-damaging tampons and pads check out the great product line at www.lunapads.com.

No comments: