Sunday, January 13, 2008


sorry for the lack of interesting posts this days. I can't promise much in the week to come either.
this week and the coming week i have been "très occupé" (very busy). I've been trying to catch up with all the things that slid over the holiday and trying to help re-vamp the language program with my job at Maison de l'Amitié. this means making tons of calls trying to recruit volunteers, organizing a new francophone social activities program, getting everything organized for student registration next week.
It makes of quite a lot of stress with my mcgill classes every morning and my french every evening.
but, i've been trying to take care of myself by doing yoga, eating healthily, and drinking plenty of green tea (went to Karen's at Heaven yoga for a great class yesterday morning!).

No comments: